Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Stellar Indian


Player Name: Shawn Tarver Jr.
Hometown: Gary, Indiana
Parents: Nicole Walden
This Years Stats: 9points 8rebounds and 1 block
Coach Lenhart Quote: "Shawn has been a rock for us, he has been an unbelievable asset both on and off the floor for his two years. He has become an all around student athlete here at MCC. Shawn will be missed deeply nexy year!" Forever an Indian -Shawn Tarver!
Nickname: S.T.
Favorite Sports Hero: Branden Dawson
If I Could use one word to describe Coach Lenhart it would be: Emotional
People say I look like: Ludacris
My Goal in Sport is: To Continue To Get Better Until I am The Best
My Goal in life is: To Have No Regrets When It's All Said and Done
One thing most people don't know about me is: I Love Cartoons

Readers Note:


The Following is a personal blog written by your McCook CC Men's Basketball Team, covering their day-to-day lives as both students and athletes at McCook CC. Each week will feature the writings of players. This Week's edition includes blogg from Shawn Tarver Jr..

"Going into Christmas Break we are 8-6! It's a Dissapointment, but I am noticing the losses we faced are making us stronger by the minute. Hopefully when we return we continue to grow and not stay still as far as a TEAM! We Can't Go Back To Squre One! REGION TIME, LET'S GOOOOOOOO!"