Monday, April 4, 2011

Stellar Indian - Eric Cutright


Player Name: Eric Cutright
Hometown: Zwolle, LA
Parents: Margie Cutright
This Years Stats: 12 points 6 rebounds
Coach Lenhart Quote: "Eric has been a proving winner at all levels. We look forward to him doing great things after his time at McCook. Eric will be deeply missed by our basketball family!" Forever an Indian -Eric Cutright!
Nickname: Cutty
Favorite Sports Hero: Shaquille O'Neal
If I Could use one word to describe Coach Lenhart it would be: Goofy
People say I look like: Big Baby - Glen Davis
My Goal in Sport is: To Become My Best and Make Teammates Better
My Goal in life is: Achieve Everything I Set Out To Do
One thing most people don't know about me is: I Have A Funny Side


The Following is a personal blog written by your McCook CC Men's Basketball Team, covering their day-to-day lives as both students and athletes at McCook CC. Each week will feature the writings of players. This Week's edition includes blogg from Eric Cutright.

"MCC is a Great Place to be, considering where I am from. It's not much to do just like back home. It gets boring at times but us as teammates find things to do to keep us occupied. We have become a family, and that's all you need. Everyday is a battle in practice, and in the classroom. It's hard sometimes to get up for class after a long/late night practice or road game, but we have grown together and we are now stronger people because of everything we are put through here at MCC. MCC Is Life!"