Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Stellar Indian - Darius Robinson


Player Name: Darius Robinson
Hometown: Jacksonville, FL
Parents: David and Jackie Robinson
This Years Stats: 22ppg 4rpg 1.5stls 3assists
Coach Lenhart Quote: "Darius has been unbelievable for our Basketball Family over the past two years, he is one of the best scorers I have ever coached!" Forever an Indian - Darius Robinson!
Nickname: DRob
Favorite Sports Hero: Michael Jordan & Kobe Bryant
If I Could use one word to describe Coach Lenhart it would be: Obnoxious
People say I look like: Rashad Lewis
My Goal in Sport is: To Be The Best I Can Be
My Goal in life is: To be Successful and have a Wife & Kids


The Following is a personal blog written by your McCook CC Men's Basketball Team, covering their day-to-day lives as both students and athletes at McCook CC. Each week will feature the writings of players. This Week's edition includes blogg from Darius Robinson.

"Life at MCC is very laid back, not a lot to do other than the movie theatre. To pass time by I like to get on my laptop, play basketball, and chill with my friends/teammates. A also like to play on my Ipod touch!"