Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Stellar Indian - Martin Mlinaric


Player Name: Martin Mlinaric
Hometown: Velika,Gorika Croatia
Parents: Marijan & Sanja Mlinaric
This Years Stats: 5 points 4 rebounds
Coach Lenhart Quote: "Martin is one of the best people I have ever met in my entire life, his work ethic and personality will be deeply missed!" Forever an Indian -Martin Mlinaric!
Favorite Sports Hero: Toni Kukoc
If I Could use one word to describe Coach Lenhart it would be: Legendary
My Goal in Sport is: To Win
My Goal in life is: To Succeed

The Following is a personal blog written by your McCook CC Men's Basketball Team, covering their day-to-day lives as both students and athletes at McCook CC. Each week will feature the writings of players. This Week's edition includes blogg from Martin Mlinaric.

McCook is a small, quiet, town with not much to do. Really makes you focus more on school and basketball. We're all smart so school is not a problem. That's all See You Soon