Monday, March 21, 2011

Stellar Indian - Nick Schneiders



Player Name: Nick Schneiders
Hometown: Dixon, NE
Parents: Paul & Lee Schneiders
Coach Lenhart Quote: "Nick has been one the hardest workers I have ever coached, a great teammate and player for the past two years. Nick will be deeply missed!" Forever an Indian -Nick Schneiders!
Nickname: Nikoli
Favorite Sports Hero: Kobe Bryant
If I Could use one word to describe Coach Lenhart it would be: Childlike
People say I look like: Derwin Davis
My Goal in Sport is: Succeed at Everything I Do
My Goal in life is: Succeed at Everything I Do, and Find Out What I Want to Do!
One thing most people don't know about me is: I have 4 sisters, only boy, I am the Middle Child

Readers Note:


The Following is a personal blog written by your McCook CC Men's Basketball Team, covering their day-to-day lives as both students and athletes at McCook CC. Each week will feature the writings of players. This Week's edition includes blogg from Nick Schneiders.

"I am a second year student and athlete at MCC. Classes here are small and teachers know your name. Being an athlete and a student is tough sometimes but as long as you work with your teacher they will usually work with you. Basketball has been up and down this year, but we were playing our Best Basketball at the Region Tournament which is all you can ask for."