Monday, March 21, 2011

Stellar Indian - George Pollard



Player Name: George Pollard
Hometown: Colorado Springs, CO
Parents: Martin & Teresa Felder
This Years Stats: 8ppg, 3rpg, & 4 assists
Coach Lenhart Quote: "George has been the heart and soul of our team this past year, he has the heart of a Lion, he will be deeply missed next year" Forever an Indian -George Pollard!
Nickname: G Baby
Favorite Sports Hero: Chris Paul
If I Could use one word to describe Coach Lenhart it would be: Crazy
People say I look like: Kyrie Irving
My Goal in Sport is: To Win Conference
My Goal in life is: Be Successful
One thing most people don't know about me is: I'm Tall

Readers Note:


The Following is a personal blog written by your McCook CC Men's Basketball Team, covering their day-to-day lives as both students and athletes at McCook CC. Each week will feature the writings of players. This Week's edition includes blogg from George Pollard.

Life at MCC is chill, calm, cool and collective